I have been tagged by Ms Fair Face to do this vainpot meme on my personal blog but I thought it more apt to cover it here. I’m taking some questions together and will cover haircare for most parts as well. So here goes:
What five beauty products could you not live without?
Volume shampoo, dry shampoo, hairdryer, deodorant and sunblock. Yes, a good hair day is of utmost importance to me. I can go out without makeup but I can’t go out without blow drying my hair properly. “Does my hair look okay?” is my fave question.
What’s the worst beauty mistake you’ve made?
A couple. Maybe perming my hair and looking like an auntie some years back or using a pinkish foundation shade that made me look a tad like a wayang singer.
What’s your daily skincare regime?
- Jason Ester-C Super-C Cleanser.
- Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-free Toner.
- Suisse Programme Anti-Aging Firming Eye Gel.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Fluid.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid or Shiseido Sun Protection Lotion for my face and neck.
- Sun Play Clear Water SPF 50+ for my hands.
- Shu Uemura Depsea Water or Suisse Programme Bio Cellular Water.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam.
- L’Occitane Amande Apple Toning Cider.
- La Colline Cellular Eye Lift Essence.
- La Colline Cellular Vital Eye Gel.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Cream for my face.
- Vichy Normaderm Night Pore Refining Care.
- Cellnique Pro Sebum for my nose.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Fluid + Jason Vitamin E for my neck.
Add makeup remover if wearing makeup before using all these. If I’m at home, I like to wash my face midday again and reapply my sunblock.
Favourite beauty treat?
For pampering, spa, facial and occasional indulgence with La Mer Face Serum. For treatments, IPL or laser as required.
What’s your favourite beauty store?
In the order: Sasa, L’Occitane and Tangs Espace.
Favourite budget brand?
Neutrogena, Burt’s Bees, Mavala and Body Shop.
Favourite premium brands?
La Mer, La Colline, L’Occitane and Dior.
And hair care?
Redken Body Full and REF 335.
What’s your ’every girl must own one’ item?
Tweezerman at home. Mavala cuticle pen on the go.
And finally, best beauty tip?
Dry shampoo to refresh greasy looking hair midday.
I’m tagging Doris because her skin looks good and I like to know her secrets.
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺