Going forward, I will be including links to some interesting posts on beauty and fashion over selected weekends. To kickoff, here’s the first list:
- The Mineral Makeup Blog reviews MAD’s Exquisite Anti-Aging Mineral Treatment.
- Savvy Skin says Bye Bye Botox.
- Beauty Secrets Revealed shares a very wonderful Sinful Chocolate Spa Recipe.
- Spa Beautifully on The Ultimate Spa Experience.
- Beauty & Fashion Tech shows the new Nail Lacquers from MAC’s Holiday Antiquitease Collection.
- Shades of U dishes about her beautiful look with Pinks, Lavenders and Meow Mineral Foundation.
- NY $pender found a great cosmetic database.
- Adventures in the Stiletto Jungle dishes on the latest trend of gorgeous Glossy Grey Patent Shoes.
- Her Accessories discovers Eco-Friendly Tote Bags.
- Laya’s Eye spotted some really cute Foxers Boxers.
- Petite Fashionista critiques the Bootylicious Babes.
- Style…A Work in Progress says that for the new Sexy and the City movie, you can be too rich and too thin.
- Between My Peers Five Fall Trends for the frugal Mom.
- Shopalicious! Blog found a Gigi agate pendant necklace from Two Sisters Jewelry.
- Shoe Blitz shares a bunch of new Burgundy Shoe picks.
- The Latest Luxe has Holiday Fever.
- Shop Diary says Dress Like A Gossip Girl.
- CelebLOOK tells us where to get Renee Zellweger’s Viva La Cure T-Shirt.
Enjoy and have a splendid weekend!
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺