Gigi Lai (黎姿), a popular Hong Kong artiste is the ambassador for Bio-Essence, a full range of skincare products from Singapore based L.D. Waxson. You may have seen her recent commercial endorsing Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Eye Care Twin Treasures which promises to double the effects of lifting eye bags and droopy lids through the traditional use of gold in skincare, combined with ingredients Bio Energy Fluid and Bio Rice Fermentation Essence.
There’s been an emerging trend of gold or silver being used in beauty products, including those from the leading brands. Gold has apparently been traditionally used by ancient beauties to preserve their youth and Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold is said to have these specific benefits:
- Stimulates blood and oxygen circulation and cell metabolism to aid in the skin’s oxygen intake and removal of toxins from the skin.
- Prevent the formulation of fine line and wrinkles plus improve skin elasticity through its powerful anti-aging properties.
- Replendishes minerals for revitalized and rejuvenated skin.
- Promotes skin’s natural repair processes by increasing cell renewal and preventing free radical damage.
- Gives a natural glow and brightens complexion for a youthful look.
Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Eye Care Twin Treasures come in the form of an Anti-Dark Circles Essence at S$43.50 and Eye Contour Lifting Serum at S$59.50. The gold flakes in the lifting serum are quite visible and I was told that they will be full absorbed into the skin upon application. And since the products are rather new, I haven’t been able to read up any reviews as yet though I’m rather doubtful that they’ll bring any miraculous results.
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺