Splendid reads from the best of beauty, fashion and shopping this week:
- Beauty and Fashion Tech reviews Laura Mercier Oil Free and Silk Creme Foundations.
- Makeup and Beauty Blog says Glow in Style with Shu Uemura Glow On Blush.
- Temptalia provides a detailed diagram on the parts of the eye you should know before applying makeup!
- Beauty Secrets Revealed shares a Relaxing And Soothing Foot Soak Recipe.
- Ellen from Spa Beautifully says that you may not need to get that liposuction done – now there is lipomassage.
- Savvy Skin shares some Beauty No-Nos.
- Henna at Canadian Beauty tells you about her new favourite primer.
- The Mineral Makeup Blog shares info about Blusche Minerals’ Phoebe Mineral Veil.
- Aging Fabulous is in love with The Hand Treatment by La Mer.
- Style…a work in progress questions the advisability of following the trend for sheer hosiery set by some designers in their Spring shows when she asks “I can see clearly?”
- Shopalicious finds a cure for wardrobe malfunctions with the Bosom Button.
- Indie Style File wants to warm up with Finnish knit socks.
- All that & a wants to know: can you have a jazz shoe and a sneaker in one?
- Petite Fashionista shares how the fashions of designer Laura Dahl are “petite friendly”.
- Laya’s EYE is drawn to the glamour of Gold & White.
- ShopDiary gives us the scoop on the California gift card law: get cash back from your gift cards!
- Her Accessories has teamed up with Nomination Italy to give away one of their “Prisoner of Love” bracelets.
- NY $pender is in love with these colorful handbags!
- ShoeBlitz love these Jimmy Choo Lois Snake Patent Pumps.
- CelebLOOK tells us where to get a pretty red wool coat just like Katie Holmes’.
Enjoy and have a great week!
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺