From the Splendicity community, comes this week’s best articles on beauty, fashion and shopping:
- Shopalicious has hit upon the perfect handbag to pair with spring’s almost-neon brights…
- Makeup and Beauty Blog brings us a MAC Fafi Makeup Tutorial: A Black and Gold Smokey Eye.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech tries the Ten Years Thinner Plan by Dr. Christine Lydon.
- Her Accessories has gone to the birds and has the jewelry to prove it!
- My Beauty Match asks, Are you using the right skin care cream or are you wasting your time and money?
- Savvy Skin tells us The Truth About Beauty.
- Sugar Shock tells us about a Supermodel-approved Makeup Remover.
- Canadian Beauty is giving away 2 Summer Prize Packs worth $150 each!
- ShopDiary discovers that Twenty8Twelve is now at Shopbop.com.
- Stiletto Jungle says upgrade your tote bag collection with Marc Jacobs Standard Supply.
- Beauty Bento Box attends the local launch event of the Sunsilk Life Can’t Wait Campaign.
- Tops 2 Bottoms experiments with a black and white sheer and lace dress by Zara.
- Style Manila can’t wait till HE by MANGO hits the streets of Manila.
- Spa Beautifully wants to share a hip skin health spa in San Francisco with you.
- Style…a work in progress reads a good book (and gets a good workout) with Vivienne Westwood’s Opus…perhaps the ultimate coffee table book (in that it actually is the size and weight of your average coffee table…measuring just over 2.5 feet by 2 feet and weighing in at 55lbs).
- NY Spender shares her pink safari fashion.
- Get back to basics — Temptalia tells you what MAC brushes you have to have.
- Shoe Blitz loves these sexy and sophisticated Alexander McQueen striped pumps.
Have a splendid read and an enjoyable week ahead!
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺