From the Splendicity community comes this week’s best reads in beauty, fashion and shopping.
- Beauty Match finds Free Beauty Samples of Biolustre Hair Repair System for damaged hair.
- Aging Fabulous discovers a powerful new serum, CHANEL Sublimage Serum.
- NY Spender gets a haircut and shares some tips learned from a master stylist.
- Shopaliciousis giving away two Rossella Carrara necklaces, compliments of FashionRome boutique!
- Beauty Bento Box talks about a great tanning oil spray to take on your next trip to the beach.
- With a recent purchase from the Mens Accessory department, Style Manila discovers style and function fit for women in the Canvas Shoulder Bag from Benetton.
- For some styling ideas, let Tops 2 Bottoms show you Old Navy in Yellow!
- Canadian Beauty tells you what she loved at L’Oreal Fashion Week.
- Style…a work in progress muses on Kate Moss’ latest collection for Topshop and asks whether you’re interested in High Priced…High Street?
- Shoe Blitz features wonderful metallic evening shoes on sale.
- Savvy Skin finds a new way to prevent wrinkles – by tinting your car windows!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech tells you how to get the blue nail trend for cheap.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you swatches of Chanel’s new summer makeup collection,woot!
- Laya’s EYE spots some very chic eco-friendly reusable shopping bags.
- Indie Style File finds beauty and humor in a owl jumper.
- Don’t know what to spend or splurge on? All That & a makes a list of things to invest in.
- ShopDiary posts photos of different styles from 3.1 Phillip Lim’s chic footwear line for Tatami.
- Her Accessories has teamed up with Island Cowgirl Jewelry to host a contest to win one of their gorgeous sterling silver necklaces.
Enjoy the reads and have a wonderful weekend!
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺