Japanese style street fashion was displayed in full force at the Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo this week with Gothic Lolitas taking center stage. Lacy petticoats, bohemian knitted wears, lacy black ragdoll dresses, punky T-shirts and platform boots ruled. And here are picks from Viva Woman for some spunky fashion inspiration.
From top left:
- everlasting sprout designed by Keiichi Muramatsu / Noriko Seki
- calcium designed by Kunio Uehara
- mintdesigns designed by Hokuto Katsui / Nao Yagi
From bottom left:
- MODE ÀCŌTÉ designed by Minoru Adachi
- MIKIO SAKABE designed by Mikio Sakabe / Shueh Jen-Fang
- h.NAOTO designed by Naoto Hirooka
Check out the full Tokyo collection at the official website.
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺