From the Splendicity community comes this week’s best reads in fashion, shopping and beauty:
- The Space Between My Peers attempts to make some sense out of creams, beiges, and off-whites in Coffee with Cream.
- Style Manila kicks off beach season in ROXY style.
- Tops 2 Bottoms is keeping an eye on a fabulous trend, Dégradé Print.
- Style…a work in progress asks, “Could anything be sweeter than the combination of cupcakes, Hermes, and Chanel?”.
- Her Accessories is loving these boots from Duo – perfect if you don’t have stick-thin legs!
- ShopDiary reveals her source for wholesale priced Kerastase hair products.
- Shopalicious is upping your beach style ante by giving away this shimmery, Lands’ End woven metallic tote!
- Laya’s EYE is drawn to some very glamorous enamel bangles in pretty colors.
- Have you ever been to a Spa in a cave? Spa Beautifully shares Spas of America 600th Spa Listing Spa Terra at The Meritage.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech reviews Smashbox Eye Shadow Trios.
- Canadian Beauty found the best mascara ever!
- Beauty Match found Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color free beauty samples
- NY Spender finally tries mineral makeup and tests it on her poor colleagues as well!
- Beauty Bento Box experiments and gives a low-down on Beauty Formulas’ Mini Cold Wax Strips.
- Beauty Secrets Revealed shares some Natural Skin Tightening Recipes.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog checks out Dior’s newest summer collection, Goldrush, and gives you pictures and swatches.
Enjoy the reads and have a wonderful weekend!
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺