Here’s this week’s splendid reads for beauty, fashion and shopping:
- Aging Fabulous tells you about a lip enhancer and moisturizer that really works.
- Petite Fashionista has a $100 Gift Card to Lands’ End to Give Away enter today!
- Beauty Bento Box invites readers to discuss RevaleSkin and CoffeeBerry.
- Style Manila tries on Vintage Silk for a change.
- Tops 2 Bottoms has a new ruffled dress, lace top, and a desert scarf, all from Irene’s Closet!
- Beauty Secrets Revealed is Giving Away Normal Skin Kit Worth $315 From Esente Physioceuticals
- Shopalicious has a flashback to Charlie’s Angels’ time with this sunset print string bikini!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech spent six weeks trying a unique acne treatment, DS Labs Trioxil Acne Treament Gel.
- There is still time to join NY Spender’s Bikini Club.
- SugarShock Beauty is indulging in yummy pink buttercream frosting treats but this stuff is guilt-free, courtesy of Jaqua.
- ShoeBlitz talks about fun spring sandals from Prada, Christian Louboutin and Betsey Johnson.
- Style…A Work In Progress goes cuckoo…or should that be pigeon…for racing pigeon ring necklaces.
- Savvy Skin is giving away the zit zapping tool ThermaClear. Enter the contest now!
- Her Accessories is celebrating springtime flowers with these fun flowery rings, hair clips and even a flowered belt.
- All That & a goes green with a look at Beau Soleil’s new spring collection.
- Beauty Match discovers Clear by Hydroderm: adult acne solution free beauty samples
- It’s time for prom mania and Indie Style File has got a bunch of great dresses for you.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog road tests skin care products from Dove’s new Go Fresh line and loves them!
- ShopDiary is quite excited about the Comme des Garçons for H&M designer collaboration.
- Canadian Beauty tells you about Julia Allison’s makeup.
Enjoy the reads and have a good weekend.
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺