Here are the best beauty reads from the Total Beauty blogging network for your reading pleasure this weekend:
- Meredith at Daily Dose of Coffee gets a makeover and checks out the new Stila summer collection eye shadow palette.
- Fifty-Cent Head reviews the 2008 Readers’ Choice Awards in two posts, because there are so many (and so much to say!): Part One and Part Two.
- Who couldn’t use a little stress relief? Beauty411 raves about Johnson’s Melt Away Stress line; check it out and enter the contest to win a free assortment of Melt Away Stress products!
- Beauty Anonymous loves Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer for lips!
- Talking Makeup loves Smooth Indulgence Concealer by Dermablend.
- Alison (aka. “Advice Sister Alison”) of The Advice Sisters de-mystifies beauty product labels.
- Kitiya from Mischo Beauty invites you to enter her “Mischo Beauty Johnson & Johnson Melt Away Stress Giveway!”
- The Beauty of Life welcomes in the dog days of summer with an assortment of cocktail-inspired beauty products!
- Bare Escentuals’ Warm Radiance has passed muster with Toya of The Life of A Ladybug! Come check this out and the rest of her “Bronzers for Brown Girls” series!
- Hair Therapy continues for Monique at Beauty Girl Musings!
- Jeanne from Periodic Style is back from her Vegas vacation and wonders what to do with her winnings…
- Beauty in Real Life has the scoop on the soon-to-be-released, fab new colors for CoverGirl Eye Enhancers.
- Joy from Makeup Junkie is wondering if no! no! is A No-No? Check out Week 1 of her review!
- Henna from Canadian Beauty found a gloss that really lasts – find out which one she’s using!
- Laurie at Beauty’s Spot sacrifices her perfect tan to bring you the skinny on L’Oreal Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Airbrush Self Tanning Mist.
- Looking for a new summer haircut? Check out this great style found on A Mom in Red High Heels!
Enjoy the reads and have a great weekend!
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺