Hello everyone! It’s time for weekend reads and today, I’m bringing you the best beauty reads from the ladies at Total Beauty:
- Meredith at Daily Dose of Coffee attempts to stop the ravages of time on her face with L’Oreal’s Skin Genesis line. Find out how it works and what she thinks.
- Advice Sister Alison at The Advice Sisters Guide to Life, Success and Happiness Blog discovers a luxe, multi-tasking face treatment by Chanel :a luxe, multi-tasking face treatment by Chanel called HYDRAMAX + ACTIVE TEINTE Active Moisture Tinted Lotion SPF 15. It’s truly a Skin Saving Wonder and it’s Advice Sisters Product of the Week!
- Tink at Casual Lavish explores the nail polish watercoloring technique.
- The Muse reviews Bourjois Paris Hi-Tech Rouge before it even hits US shores!
- If you never try anything else Beauty’s Spot recommends (which would be incredibly foolish) you must try this Honey Heel Balm by Farmhouse Fresh. It will change your feet!
- Beauty Anonymous thinks Anna Sui Fall 2008 Makeup Collection is adorable!
- Summer skin got you down? Beauty411 reviews a new product from REN that will jumpstart your skin and leave it looking like you just had a facial!
- Beauty in Real Life has great summer makeup tips from a celebrity makeup artist.
- Jeanne at Periodic Style wants to get buff this summer…
- Talking Makeup: How To Give Your Skin A Natural Glow by Celebrity Nutritionist Oz Garcia.
- Monique at Beauty Girl Musings shares a new product to help control those fly-aways!
- The Jet Set Girls try out L’Oreal’s latest self tanner.
- Joy from the Makeup Junkie dishes on her night out with Cover Girl!
- Discover which skincare line is loved by celebrity moms and A Mom in Red High Heels alike!
- Toya from The Life of A Ladybug proves brown girls can and should wear orange in her Electro FOTD!
Enjoy the reads and your weekend! And keep a look out for reads from the Splendicity Community tomorrow.
© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice ☺