Here are this week’s best in beauty, fashion and shopping from the Splendicity community:
- Aging Fabulous tried out some anti-aging products from L’Oreal’s Skin Genesis Line. Stop by to see what they were and what she thought.
- NY Spender pampers herself with two new products that won’t break the bank.
- Beauty Bento Box tells us how important it is to give our bare legs a sleek, sexy and glowing look that’s perfect this summer.
- Beauty Secrets Revealed a Homemade Lip Plumper Recipe.
- See how Beauty and Fashion Tech made her own mineral makeup using a Bramble and Berry Mineral Makeup Kit complete with pictures and swatches!
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog shows you how to create an orange, gold and teal eye look with Nars Cosmetics.
- All That & a has a review of Not Just a Pretty Face, a book about the dangers in our makeup and skincare.
- Beauty Match meets Candace Bushnell author of Sex & the City.
- Style…a work in progress proves that hope springs eternal…and finally gets her fingers on Heimstone’s Perfecto jacket…
- Tops 2 Bottoms lets you in on the latest swimwear trend.
- Would you wear a red wedding dress? Just A Formality features this gorgeous Justin Alexander Red Bridal Gown.
- Kim at Indie Style File needs to be more graceful to be a ballerina, but can look like one with a tutu tank dress by ouma.
- Her Accessories wonders why we need camouflage Louis Vuitton? Pardon me, it’s called “Monogramouflage” – for the urban jungle perhaps?
- Style Manila talks about a current styling project.
- CelebLOOK found some hot zebra print bikini’s that will have you looking as hot as Lisa Rinna in hers.
- Enter to win this M Z Wallace handbag valued at $335 at Glamour Gift Guide.
- Shoe Blitz features an assortment of Prada boots that are perfect for fall.
- Shopalicious is pining over these to-die-for python heels — and they’re on sale!
- ShopDiary says you can pre-order Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale Beauty Exclusives before the sale officially begins on July 18.
Enjoy your reads!