More organic skin care at Living Pharmacy

Living Pharmacy More organic skin care at Living Pharmacy
image credit: www.ntuchealth.com.sg

In terms of frequency, I shop more at Watsons and Guardian. I guess that can be attributed to the fact that they have outlets practically everywhere! However, my favorite is actually shopping at Living Pharmacy because besides their core pharmaceutical products, the pharmacy carries a number of organic and natural products which I like. An example is Yuan Soap.

More premium natural skin care line
And it appears that the store is going to carry more of such products. I learnt from Grace of Geranium that Sophyto Organic Skincare is available at the new Suntec City outlet. In addition, I found a counter dedicated to products from the Dr Hauschka organic range at Living Pharmacy in Thomson Plaza! Is the brand going for mass appeal or is Living Pharmacy targeting the premium organic skin care market?

Dr Hauschka Counter More organic skin care at Living Pharmacy

Shopping without pressures
Well, no matter. I’m happy that even though Living Pharmacy only has 10 outlets locally currently, they are able to bring in more natural and organic skin care products for their customers. Hopefully, there will be more! Although some of these brands are available elsewhere, I like the idea of buying from Living Pharmacy because I don’t have to deal with any pushy sales staff. And on top of that, I get to chalk up points on my passion card! *happy dance*

vivawoman1 More organic skin care at Living Pharmacy © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

There seems to be a number of new stores – I haven’t stepped into the Living Pharmacy there either.

I could be wrong, we only have 1 organic store and it’s called Healthy Options..hmmm..there could be more but as big as Living Pharmacy on photo :)

Do they sell skin care products too? Or just organic food? I think the market is small at the moment so there aren’t so many stores.

2. alixana says

I was at Living Pharmacy at Tampines 1 just a few days ago. Quite a number of organic ranges there, but some of the sales promoters can be quite pushy. Prices for at least one brand is terribly overinflated – a hair conditioner that costs only 5 pounds originally is being sold for SGD35+. There are some gems there, and some toiletries are cheaper too, but unfortunately not all items are priced reasonably, methinks.

That’s a shame! I’ve never been to Tampines 1. The last time I tried going, my son fell sick and we turned back. Don’t think will be going there in the near term.

Perhaps it’s a new store and they have more products and sales staff. The ones I go to at AMK Hub, Thomson Plaza and Liang Court are fine. No one bothers me and I am very much left to my own.

they do sell cosmetics, skincare and a lot of organic food :) you are right, the market is small so it isn’t that famous yet..I think in the future it definitely will :)

You mean in general? I haven’t really noticed. The items I buy from the pharmacy seems to be the same as the others…

4. The Undercover Gypsy says

Yes, The Living Pharmacy is definitely a good source for accessible organic beauty products I haven’t yet been to the Thomson Rd one – usually go to the AMK hub outlet…and I’m excited about Dr. Hauschka products being there – no need to rush to Tangs and feel uncomfortable just buying the cleanser ;) Were the Dr. H cosmetics also available at Thomson Plaza?

5. Jade says

Anybody know where I can buy the Organic Apoteke Range, tried the serum and Droseros, amazing, where can I get more??

6. Michelle says

I also love the Organic Apoteke Range, I purchase online from their website. I heard their spa treatments are available here, anyone know where?