Rid beauty bummers with deep cleaning tricks

model Rid beauty bummers with deep cleaning tricks

According to Total Beauty, issues like acne and body odor are no match for these sneaky scrubbing tactics. In fact, they said that these basic steps will help you solve your biggest confidence busters, ensuring your pores remain clear, your body smells fresh and you feel totally clean and gorgeous from head to toe! Well, some of the tips are interesting. I like the tips for keeping our ears clean and the one for getting rid of underarm odor. Definitely areas I can work on!

See tricks

vivawoman1 Rid beauty bummers with deep cleaning tricks © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

I agree. Keeping our underarms free from odor is very necessary to maintain so that we will not get disappointed to the bad comments we receive from our peers.

2. min sin says

salicylic acid astringent is a very useful product in their article.

Do you have any recommendation of salicylic acid astringent?

I think Clean & Clear or Neutrogena have products containing these. But I haven’t tried them before.

3. Carla says

I have a few beauty tips as well. I hope it’s ok to add them here?
    Dry/rough skin:
    Use Epsom salt in the shower or while bathing. It leaves your skin soft because it removes dead skin cells and detoxes the skin. Make sure you apply a good moisturizer afterwards otherwise it will have the opposite effect and dry your skin out even more.
    Body odor:
    Use baking soda instead of a deodorant. Make a paste with baking soda and water, apply it under your arms after showering in the morning. Then just remove any residue with a paper towel and be odor free the whole day. I have been doing this for a year since I developed an allergy to all deodorants (even so-called Bio and hypo-allergenic ones).

Of course! Thanks for sharing them!

Have tried Epsom salt – only problem is it’s smarting on areas which are cut or have open wounds. Recently tried grounded rice grain and liked it better.

I’ve used baking soda for teeth and face but not underarms. May try this soon!

4. cass says

hihi, is there any anti residual shampoo available? I heard that is it good to use it once a week to cleanse our scalp.

i wonder if dabbing salicylic acid on blackheads and following it up with a cream is advisable? I read it from another blog but i find the thought of using the actual salicyclic too scary.

6. Cass says

Neutrogena,where did you get the stock. I searched the whole of chinatown and was told the line has been discountinued.

Hmm…it might have been, I’m not sure cos I no longer use it. But I remember seeing it last year at a medical shop at Serangoon Gardens. Another way is use apple cider vinegar to wash. It will remove the residue. Search for the recipe.

7. Peggy says

I use Eight Elixir by Thermafuse to get rid of residue build up about once a week. I just spray it on 10 minutes before I wash my hair to remove build up. It is also good to just re-fresh your hair quickly… it comes in a spray bottle so you just spray it on like a waterless shampoo(no rinsing involved) It’s 100% Natural too!