web stats

Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion jewelry

Alice In Wonderland Charming Bracelet Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion jewelry

Alice In Wonderland has never been my favorite story but because of Johnny Depp, I’m eagering anticipating the 2010 release of  the Disney movie.  There has been quite a bit of hype on fashion inspired by Alice In Wonderland recently and today, I hunted down some lovely fashion jewelry inspired by the classic Lewis Carroll tale at Etsy.

Alice In Wonderland Vintage Key Necklace2 Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion jewelry

Alice at the Door Charmed Vintage Key Necklace US$21
A wonderful retro image of Alice trying to get into the door.  “There were doors all round the hall, but they were all locked; and when Alice had been all the way down one side and up the other, trying every door, she walked sadly down the middle, wondering how she was ever to get out again.”

Alice In Wonderland Charm Bracelet Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion jewelry

Alice in Wonderland is a Friend of Mine Charm Bracelet US$42
A lovely one-of-a-kind 8 inch bracelet with images of Alice throughout her adventures in wonderland.  “I wonder if I’ve been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I’m not the same, the next question is ‘Who in the world am I?’ Ah, that’s the great puzzle!”

Alice In Wonderland Mad Hatter Necklace Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion jewelry

We’re All Mad Here Alice in Wonderland Necklace US$30
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?”

Alice In Wonderland Rabbit Earrings Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion jewelry

White Rabbit and His Pocketwatch Earrings US$24
Vintage image of the White Rabbit as he runs, ever late, with fan, gloves and watch flying.  “I’m late, I’m late.  For a very important date.   No time to say hello.  Goodbye.  I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.”

Love them all.  Do you?

vivawoman1 Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion jewelry © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice
_______________________________________________________

About Sesame Chew

Blogger and founder of Viva Woman, Sesame is a skin care addict who is fond of using natural & organic beauty products. She also enjoys ogling at handmade jewelry & cute stationery.

_______________________________________________________

Comments

1. Amanda says:

Oh wow, they’re all so lovely!! I’d definitely like to get my hands on a couple of those pieces.

I too am anticipating the 2010 release of Alice in Wonderland. It looks great!

2. Ms. Blacklace says:

I too am not a big fan of alice in wonderland, but im gonna watch it because of johnny depp. just like charlie and the chocolate factory.

Big Johnny depp fan right here!!!

3. I’ve always found the story dark, even when I was young.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :P

4. u have great taste in jewellery! tat bracelet is love:)

5. valerie says:

I love the mad hatter.. But I have no online credit card…. ><

6. valerie says:

Opps I meant the rabbit ahh haha it’s lovely..

7. they are so cute! :)

8. Aww, these are all so lovely! My favorite is definitely the key necklace :)

9. I’d watch the movie just for Johnny Depp, too =)

Lovely finds, Sesame! The etsy shop’s items exude this romantic vintage vibe. I might get something from them too =)

Tine: Actually many so-called ‘children’s’ stories have very dark elements in them, eg The Red Shoes by Hans Christian Andersen. The original version is extremely gruesome.

• Yes, I love the shop. It’s got such lovely pieces.

I’ve never seen or read The Red Shoes you wrote about…curious to find out how dark the story is now that you highlighted it.

10. Elaine C says:

I absolutely love this stuff. Wish I had a job.

11. oh, so pretty. This goes on my wishlist. Lol. I already have so many accessories.

12. rehane says:

it’ s one of those little jewels who tell a story by their own… so amazing!

13. I love the earrings! :) So cute :)

14. These are lovely! I’m going to take a look at the shop! And no idea about the Alice movie but I definitely want to watch it for Depp.

15. Your post is pretty illuminating and practical,I completely agree with the above comment. Thanks for the sharing.