Tell a story with art illustrated fashion skirts

whimsical art illustrated skirts Tell a story with art illustrated fashion skirts

I’m really more of a right brain person. I think it’s probably quite obvious. I like works of beauty that inspire me and this is why I am always taken with skirts that include interesting arty illustrations; like these that I found from Zoe Chen Online Boutique. Her designs are so alluring and definitely wearable. At US$52 a piece, the prices are rather reasonable too, considering these are unique and handmade.

She has designed some tops and dresses too but I’m more partial to the skirts as I find them more versatile. Here are a few of my favorites: the cat and the moon, the bird and the falling leaves, the sunset and the flying birds, and knee length summer skirt.

illustrated art skirt Tell a story with art illustrated fashion skirts

All of the illustrations tell a story and since they’re such conversational pieces on their own, all you’ll need is just a simple top to complete the combination. Definitely one-of-a-kind wearable art that’ll make an outstanding fashion statement!

Zoe Chen Illustrated Skirts1 Tell a story with art illustrated fashion skirts

I really like these skirts and am seriously thinking of getting one of them; just that I’m not sure if she can make the skirt shorter as I usually like them above my knees. Anyway, US$7 for shipping is looking really affordable and I can definitely hear them calling out to me to buy!

vivawoman1 Tell a story with art illustrated fashion skirts © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

I like the sunset with flying birds one! Was going to ask if it might be you posing ;) but I visited the site and realized it wasn’t ;)

2. MsLips says

I like these skirts! Importantly, they’ll go with the v-neck lyra Ts I usually like wearing (read: the ones that don’t have to be tucked in). I think I’ll go get one myself :)

3. pf1123 says

Very nice! But I prefer to have my top tuck out and a bit long…to over my tummy. Hehehehe…maybe wld not be so nice with such statement skirts.

But they look nice! Do post photos when you got one. :)

• pf1123 says

Shorter skirts show my fat knees and thighs. Sighhhh….hahha…actually recently, I just heck care a bit to wear shorter skirts. I realised if I am not too self conscious and the mini dress looks nice enough on me to distract, I can actually get away with it. :D

I was quite conscious of my thighs too but I think I lost some weight and it’s okay. Not too short; my preference is for those just above the knees or I wear shorts. Skirts in between my thighs don’t look good on me either.

4. Happyfeet says

Nice skirts… The A-line cut looks flattering for most women. The length is right too (as seen in the picture)… So it’s not just the nice prints but they look like good cuts for a skirt… :) Post pics okay to inspire us…

I can’t wear tights too. Got a big a flabby bum. But I might be able to make it in tight skirts. My tummy is much flatter now. ;)

The price is a bit on the high side but it’s cos it’s handmade and the design is unique. I always buy those that I think I can wear quite often…can amortize the cost that way. ;)