web stats

The art of Anna Sui cosmetic accessories

Anna Sui The art of Anna Sui cosmetic accessories

I am a fan of Anna Sui fashion but alas, I don’t own any of her pieces. The closest I can get my hands on are her cosmetics. But you know me, I’m not big on makeup and so I’ve never used any of her products. Yeah, I know from reading some of the reviews that her makeup products are great. But I would always go over to the counter, pick up one of the products, admire it for how pretty it looks and then just put it right back. Truly, I must have thought they were too pretty to be used. LOL.

Anyway, here are some of the pretty accessories and makeup I received from the Anna Sui Rockin’ Wonderland under the 2010 Christmas Collection.

Anna Sui Beauty Box The art of Anna Sui cosmetic accessories

This beauty box is really pretty and the design sort of reminds me of the card of spades. It’s retailing at S$35 and you can use it to keep all your beauty goodies or even jewelry. I haven’t figured out what I want to use it for; maybe I’ll use it to store some personal keepsakes.

Anna Sui Mirror The art of Anna Sui cosmetic accessories

This rock chick style of mirror charm is kind of cute. If you like star studded accessories, this one will surely appeal to you. And because it’s magnetic, it is extremely “attractive”. Ha!

IMG 1006 The art of Anna Sui cosmetic accessories

I’m not so fond of cosmetic pouches and especially not so of those that bear the logo of the brand. But I have to say the logo on this white one is kind of unique. It comes free with the makeup collection retailing at S$84 and comprise of an eye gel, lip gloss and cheek color. I say the black one looks far better.

IMG 1025 The art of Anna Sui cosmetic accessories

So do any of you like Anna Sui as a brand? If so, what are the items you like from Anna Sui? The fashion? The makeup? The fragrance? The accessories? Or just the others?

vivawoman1 The art of Anna Sui cosmetic accessories © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice
_______________________________________________________

About Sesame Chew

Blogger and founder of Viva Woman, Sesame is a skin care addict who is fond of using natural & organic beauty products. She also enjoys ogling at handmade jewelry & cute stationery.

_______________________________________________________

Comments

1. I think the accessories, especially the mirror and the comb are super popular till there are many cheap imitations in the market lol.

• sesame says:

They do? I hadn’t noticed. Haha…I guess that’s also a good way to tell how popular a brand is these days. :razz:

2. Hello! It was nice meeting you at Anna Sui get-together! I got the set that has the black pouch. I was wondering too what to keep in the Beauty Box and for now, have put my cotton squares in it :)

• sesame says:

Hi Kas: It was nice to meet you! Oh, you got the black pouch…that’s nice. The lip gloss and cheek color are pink based then. Mine is orange.

It’s a good idea to put cotton squares in them! Maybe that’s what I’ll do. First, I have to find a place to put the beauty box. :razz:

3. Hi Sesame, it was great to meet you finally that day! I love Anna Sui’s makeup and accessories like the necklaces, rings, wallets and even their handkerchieves. The makeup accessories like the brush stand are also excellent. I’m using the Beauty Box to store small makeup and skincare items that I am going to test out.

• sesame says:

Hi Iris: It was good to meet you too. :) Haha…I can tell that you are a great fan of Anna Sui.

4. zhenling says:

swatches please!

• sesame says:

I doubt I’ll be doing any swatches…anyway, the cheek color and lip gloss are very orange.

5. I like Anna Sui packaging and art style, but it is too expensive for me to buy! I have one nail polish by Anna Suit and it is very pretty

I like the perfume too. I like that she uses more unique colors so it is fun and pretty! Packaging is big for me. I like my cosmetics to look pretty~

• sesame says:

The nail polish has a very strong fragrance. While it’s nice, it’s very overpowering for me.

6. i recently bought the anna sui butterfly mirrors and a trio of their rose lipbalms. the mirrors are plastic but they are really strong and sturdy, and the lipbalms have a lovely fruity-rose scent! im definitely a sucker for their packaging as well, very goth-girly!

7. Hi Sesame!

It was nice seeing you again after so long – the last time was Benefit, yes? ;) Enjoy the Anna Sui lovelies. I especially like the beauty box; I’m prolly keeping my sponges in that. :)

• sesame says:

Hey Mag: It was good to meet you too. Yeah, the last time we met was at Benefit’s session.

The beauty box is lovely…I might use it for cotton squares like what Kas has suggested. Or keep some of my short brushes that I don’t use often.

8. I had ever tried their lip balm & loose powder coz I love the scent they evoked & their vintage packaging. 2 years ago I bought a duo color eye shadow from them but the color payoff isn’t that great. I guess most womens are just suckers for pretty packagings.

9. my mom loves the whitening emulsion so i always get that…

10. Hi, nice meeting you in person finally!

I still have no ideas what I going to put in the beauty box, because I have glass jars for my cotton pads and Q-tips(lolx) Maybe some small loose items that I always lay around on my table?

• sesame says:

Hi Chantana: It was good to meet you in person finally too! My beauty box is still in the bag. Haha…haven’t yet started using it.