Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Scalp Stimulant

Phyto Phytopolleine Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Scalp Stimulant

Besides the rosemary hair rinse that I’ve been using quite frequently, I’ve also been using the Phyto Phytopolleine Universal Elixir Scalp Stimulant about twice a week for about a month now. In fact, I’ve just finished the bottle I purchased during a sale at Watsons and am going to wait till the next sale to get my next bottle. So yes, I like this because I think it’s helping to purifying my scalp and possibly strengthening my hair.

Contains 72% essential oils
Phyto Phytopolleine Universal Elixir is an essential oil blend that awakens the scalp. This formula harnesses the natural powers of rosemary, sage, cypress, eucalyptus, and lemon, combined with corn germ oil to instantly purify the scalp and catalyze microcirculation. The elixir regulates and purifies the scalp and hence, can also be used as a long-term treatment for those suffering from an unbalanced scalp whether it is dry, oily, itchy, or irritated.

Phyto Phytopolleine Elixir Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Scalp Stimulant
100% botanical formula

Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Fragrance / Parfum, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil (Cajeput), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil (Cyprès), Linalool, Citral, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Citronellol.

The product is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemical, phthalates.

Instructions for use
Phytopolleine Universal Elixir is to be used before shampoo once or twice a week. As the solution is housed in a dropper bottle, it is easy to apply it directly to the scalp section by section. The solution should be massaged gently into the scalp, and then left on for 20 to 30 minutes, before shampoo. This should not be used one week before and after a chemical process.

Phyto Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Scalp Stimulant

Medicinal smell
What I like about the Phyto PhytoPolleine Universal Elixir is that this is a pre-shampoo botanical stimulant that I can use prior to washing my hair. I dislike applying hair tonic and whatnots to my cleansed hair as they tend to make my hair look really oily. So this product is ideal to me because I just need to apply and leave it for about 20 minutes prior to washing. This scalp stimulant smells almost medicinal – like a combination of rosemary and peppermint. However, I rather like the smell and also the warm, tingling sensation it leaves on my scalp.

Clear excess build up at the hair follicles
This product works for me because it breaks up the excess build up at the hair follicles. I find that my hair looks shinier, stronger and slightly less oily. I still have to wash my hair daily but at least I noticed that the amount of oil accumulated at the root is not so much these days. So I think this scalp stimulant might help me grow thicker and stronger hair in time too.

Price and availability
The small 25ml Phyto Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Scalp Stimulant is available at Watsons for S$48. Those outside of Singapore can easily locate the product online Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Scalp Stimulant. It is quite expensive but the price is still good, considering this is the type of product also used in hair spas. However, I would recommend stocking this up during the sale period when you can get 20% off the item. Well, I’m going to get at least two bottles at the next sale for sure!

vivawoman1 Phytopolleine Elixir Universel Scalp Stimulant © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

1. Hazel says

Okie.. Sounds good! Me going try too when there’s sale! I’ve always got dry ends oily scalp/fringe problems! :( waiting for sales period of course!

2. Karen says

tat wat i need for my hair now.. recently i have spilt ends.. sob

and i think i saw some promo by Watsons at Compasspoint basement. Will go down to check it out, if offer i will buy n try.

Thanks for sharing..

3. Mai says

I need to give this a try. My scalp is oily too but not too bad. However i still have to shampoo my hair daily otherwise my already thin hair will look thinner. *sob* n the worst of it is i’m losing hair!! :'(

4. diane says

I have been having scalp problems so I’ve been using Moogoos scalp cream (one of my hauls from Sydney!) and it has been working very well.

I’m keen to try this too so I’ll watch out for the next sale!

I kinda believe that the scalp is also our skin so we need to moisturize it just as much!

You’re right! The scalp is like our skin and we need to take care of it. A lot of times, we just take care of the hair but not the roots. Most problems happen at the hair follicles.

Hey Sesame,

I just bought this elixir in a set with 2 Phytocyane shampoos (full sized 200ml each) in a hair loss set at BHG Bugis. BHG Bugis is having a 20% off normal-priced items for beauty till 2 May, it’s storewide. Didn’t know u had a review and I’m thankful I bought the right thing!

Oh, I hardly go to Bugis cos it’s way out. I’ll just wait for the Watsons’ sale. I have seen similar promotions sometime ago too.

Hope you’ll find them working well for you. :)

Hi Sesame, just got mine 20%off at John Little, Robinson also have sale. I’m getting a bottle first to try out, hopefully it will help to control my oily scalp.

i used this in hope that it helps to clear my dandruff..but instead, my scalp started ‘shedding’…i guess its just getting rid of build up of old skin…i love the scent though…kind of relaxing for me!

Perhaps it’s clearing up? But I don’t have dandruff so can’t comment if this will definitely work for that.

8. Katie says

hi sesame! i kw i hardly leave a comment, but i hv bn an active reader of your blog! it’s always full of interesting reads. :) just out of curiosity, u hv always concerned abt ur thinning hair, but why not see a specialist at the National Skin Centre? wouldn’t they be able to help?

I sought help in my earlier days but I find these help quite a waste of time and money. Anyway, my issue isn’t so bad so I’ll just leave it to using products I come across.

9. Sharon says

Recently my hair scalp became really itchy, would this product be able to ease the problem? I’m afraid it may lead to balding issues.

It’s supposed to…you might want to give it a try but no guarantee because it was not a condition I suffered from.

10. Mizzy says

I really do this hair problem because my scalp is itchy and different shampoo and conditioner apply but it doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do because I afraid that it lead to baldness.
    Any suggestion that ease my worries about hair problem.
    Mizzy last post is: thinning hair in women

• Sesame says

You might want to try checking with a hair expert to determine what exactly is your hair problem. It could be a fungal issue that needs to be treated so don’t just apply products without knowing what’s wrong with your condition.

11. kay says

Currently watsons have promotion for most brands at 24% off, including this item. I’ve already bought one to try, if everything turns out okay, I will get another bottle to stock up :)

12. Michelle says

Hi Semase, will this item helps on my girls who are 8 years old? They both are having the same problem, called Aloecia Areata. Surf the net, it says there is no cure for this problem..:( But I have been applying Grapeseed oil on the scalp before shower, and apply Elomet cream prescribed by docs, for almost a mth. Now I came across your article, and thought should I give this item a try? Thanks

• Sesame says

No, I wouldn’t recommend this for children personally but it’s best you ask the company. I’m not sure if it’ll react negatively. Have you brought them to a dermatologist?

13. Michelle says

I have brought them to see my own GP, and that’s the term I got. But I have been applying Grapeseed oil on the patch, and just bought a new shampoo, is Organic Biotin shampoo from Nature Farm. Then after shampoo, I will still continue to use the cream prescribe by my doctor. Hope it works well for them….