If you’re thinking of giving someone you care a quality beauty product this Christmas, consider giving a Juice Beauty Organics To Go Kit which is an organic five piece kit that includes a creamy milk cleanser, refreshing hydrating mist, exfoliating green apple peel, vitamin rich-antioxidant serum, lightweight oil-free moisturizer plus a luxurious, soft, organic bamboo face cloth as a bonus gift.
Check out BuyMeBeauty.com on cosmetics, makeup and skin care products under US$10 from leading brand names.
- Borghese B Moisture Advanced Care Lipcolour at $7.50.
- Kiehl’s Solid Grooming Aid at $9.99.
- Kiehl’s Chamomile Herbal Shampoo at $9.99.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer at $4.89.
- Sephora All-Over Color at $2.75.
- Bourjois Volume Glamour at $9.99.
- Lancome LE CRAYON Lip Contour at $8.99.
- Prescriptives Sheer Lip Pencil at $2.79.
- Physicians Formula AquaPowder Loose Powder at $4.95.
I don’t use perfume but I’m a sucker for scented products. Sniffing is probably one of the first things I do when testing a product. Those that smells good usually get my attention. But fragrance in a product isn’t always good news especially if they’re of synthetic formulations.
According to Safecosmetics.org, synthetic fragrances can contain chemical compounds with harmful ingredients such as neurotoxins, allergens and phthalates, which have been linked to reproductive problems, early puberty in girls, and breast cancer. This is why fragrance is always single out as a major culprit when a product is considered as unsafe and is always listed as an ingredient to avoid if possible.