Japanese style street fashion was displayed in full force at the Japan Fashion Week in TokyoÂ this week withÂ Gothic Lolitas taking center stage.Â Lacy petticoats, bohemian knitted wears,Â lacy black ragdoll dresses, punky T-shirts and platform boots ruled.Â And here areÂ picks from Viva WomanÂ forÂ some spunkyÂ fashion inspiration.
From top left:
– everlasting sprout designed by Keiichi Muramatsu / Noriko Seki
– calcium designed by Kunio Uehara
– mintdesigns designed by Hokuto Katsui / Nao Yagi
From bottom left:
– MODE Ã€CÅŒTÃ‰ designed by Minoru Adachi
– MIKIO SAKABE designed by Mikio Sakabe / Shueh Jen-Fang
– h.NAOTO designed by Naoto Hirooka
Check out the full Tokyo collection at the official website.