Popular Japanese brand coming to Watsons

Popular Japanese brand coming to Watsons

I’m really liking our Watsons here for the exciting slew of skin care products they’ve been introducing in succession.   First, it was new organic products.  Then, it was Dr Jart+ from Korea.  And soon, they’re going to bring in a major Japanese skincare range that many girls around the world have been raving about.

Yes, this  info is reliable because I was given a kit of four product samples to try recently, including their star product which received a rating of 4.2 out of 5 from 1037 reviewers at Makeupalley.com and is stated as the most purchased item in its category within Japan.  I have actually featured this product before here and was eyeing it sometime back myself.  And now it’s finally going to be here!  And of the four product samples I received, one of them works pretty well as the key ingredient in the DIY lotion mask introduced by Chizu Saeki too!

Anyway, I’m not going to review the products because the launch info is embargoed and I’m not allowed to reveal the brand as yet.  But I thought it might be fun to get you guessing which brand Watsons is bringing in from Japan.  As it is, I think a number of you can tell by looking at the color of the product.

So which brand do you think this is?  Or which brand do you hope this is? Answers please!

vivawoman1 Popular Japanese brand coming to Watsons © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

I guess is DHC too. The middle one with yellow oil got me thinking of DHC deep cleansing oil, and the right one with pale yellow should be their EV Olive oil. Not sure the pink one, the mild lotion?? Anyway, is DHC the answer???

Totally looks like DHC Olive Cleansing Oil. hahaha.

No matter what brand, I think there will some good items from it. So looking forward. =)

3. boo says

Watsons will debut DHC’s most popular Olive Essentials Set, which has been created around DHC’s 4-step skincare ceremony.

Other ranges including health supplements will be offered next year.

(my bad, the info was not on the papers but via Facebook)

4. zhenling says

from the packaging i guessed DHC but i was really hoping its the rohto hada-labo(spelling?) range. =/ sesame please tell the good people at watsons to bring more in! lavshuca too!

Yes, it would be definitely be nice if they can bring in more stuff. I know that Japanese brand you mentioned – would love to see it here too!

that yellow stuff seriously looks like DHC… sesame.. I am getting so excited about this news. I’ve always loved watsons and they are getting so good at bringing in cosmetic and skincare !!

Yes, they’re great! I always like to linger at the stores even if I don’t have anything to get. My husband used to joke that I should work there.

I wish I was in singapore! But I can’t wait for you to do reviews once the line officially arrives. I was going to say DHC too, haha.

It’s probably not available in NZ at the moment. Anyway, this brand is more active in the North Asian markets.

yeah! DHC! I hope they bring in everything!!!!! i’ve had a few disappointments with some products fr that brand but i do love to try their stuff. LOL.

8. eliza says

looks like DHC to me especially the olive oil bottle in the middle.

can’t use their cleansing oil @-@
    it cost me small bumps

It’s not suitable for you? I did read some having the same experience as you. Probably some of the ingredients did not agree with your skin…

That is so DHC hahaha :) Too bad I’m not in Singapore. You guys seem to have a lot more beauty brands there! Our Watsons here is sorely lacking.

Where are you based? Yup, the Watsons in different countries really differ in terms of their operations and the stuff they retail.

10. LY says

i’m using DHC now and i heart it. hopefully the price is as competitive here as it’s in japan or taiwan.

How much did you pay for yours if you don’t mind sharing? I remember reading that it cost around S$15 in Japan?

11. LY says

I think i got it at less than S$25 in taiwan when it’s on promotion. But taiwan’s watsons or similar stores always have very attractive promotions! hope singapore stores hv them too….

I think that is among the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad studying your article. But wanna remark on few basic things, The web site taste is great, the articles is in reality nice : D. Good activity, cheers
    Idrotherapy Reviews last post is: Idrotherapy Reviews