The necklace, the husband & the spiked collar dog

spikey necklace The necklace, the husband & the spiked collar dog

My husband says the most unkind words to me when it comes to what I wear. Actually downright mean and exasperating most of the time but he has a way of making it sound so funny, I usually can’t help but laugh out loud. Like when he saw this spikes necklace, the first thing he said was that it reminded him of a bulldog cartoon. And you know what? It occurred to me that he was…right. (o_O)

Anyhow, bulldog or not, I’m still wearing the necklace. I just have to make sure I don’t wear it when I’m out with him. That, is the art of staying married. Heh.

spikes necklace The necklace, the husband & the spiked collar dog

And I don’t think I look anywhere close to a bulldog with this spikes necklace. Perhaps I should be adventurous and try wearing a spikes collar next time. (~_~)

Oh, for those interested, I got the necklace from here.

vivawoman1 The necklace, the husband & the spiked collar dog © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

• Sesame says

I think it depends on the outfits…should be able to suit most if the combination is right.

I have to side with your husband on the necklace. I think he’s right about it. Still, I think you should wear it if you like it. Even if he doesn’t.
    Agnes last post is: Led Lichttherapie tegen rosacea?

• Sesame says

Haha…yes, he’s right like I said too. It didn’t occurred to me when I saw it on the website but it was hilarious when he pointed out to me after I’ve received the item.

You really out to make a note of his comments along with pictures of the outfit that he is commenting on. Will make a great anniversary gift when compiled into a lil’ book (“,)
    Hazel last post is: Labelling and organising my nail stash at 2am

i think spikey necklaces are really cool! it can totally jazz up any plain top. well….men don’t get nails either…
    xin last post is: How I survived months without facial and feeling better than ever + December skincare routine

It’s edgy and looks mighty fine on you!

I agree with your point on the art of staying married :)
    Audris last post is: Update on my Novalash extensions by Lolita

5. Aylwin says

Speaking as a guy, I thought the necklace was ok.

I honestly won’t have thought of bulldog till you mentioned the association.

Men always have something to say about our fashion choices, don’t they? That is a nice necklace. When I saw the first image, I actually thought it was a bracelet until I read the entry, haha. Hope you’re doing well Sesame!
    Dee last post is: ELF Little Black Beauty Book – Review & EOTDs

• Sesame says

Hey Dee…nice to hear from you again! I’m doing well, thank you. :)

Yeah, it looks smallish in the pic.