Pretty feminine Korean fashion wear

2524287592 1eea30d1db o Pretty feminine Korean fashion wear

My impression of Korean ladies based on my visits to that country some years back is they are very well dressed.  In fact, I thought they were rather formal in their dressing.  The office ladies whom I interacted in the past wore suits mainly, though most of them seem to like showing off their legs quite a bit.   However, based on what I’ve seen from the media these few years, this seems to be changing.  Korean fashion wear is looking more feminine, using details like laces, ruffles, bows with cuttings that emphasize the body shape.

So it’s no wonder that Korean fashion is gaining popularity with many followers these days.  I’ve seen a couple of shops locally selling Korean fashion wear but somehow, I’m not really able to appreciate them very much.  One that I came across features clothes looking like these  2008 Summer Roem Collection that Song Hye Kyo models.   Frankly, the designs aren’t fantastic but of course they look more appealing because Song Hye Kyo is in them.

2538304618 08f1da1592 o Pretty feminine Korean fashion wear

In fact, I thought the Korean fashion available online are far more palatable.  Like these mix of white ruffled tops, curvy flounce dress with fit-and-flare cut or pleat details from the brand Aidma.  Very modern and very pretty!   And I was surprised to find that these are brought in by a Singapore company and the prices are rather reasonable.  These four designs you see here are all quoted at S$59.99.   And according to the website, international shipping can be arranged for those interested.

So if you like what you see, you can check out the entire Korean fashion collection here

vivawoman1 Pretty feminine Korean fashion wear © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

I love those crisp white shirts. I’m happy to have stumbled across your blog. I hope you post often, because I would like to add you to my blogroll! Let me know if that’s ok with you.

Grayburn

Grayburn: Sure, you’re most welcome to do so.

2. jamaica says

korean fashion is sooooooooooo popular in the philippines. i cant even begin to explain how much. i guess the rising number of koreans plus all those koreanovelas being shown here are to be blamed for that. even local designers are giving their lines koran twist. however, i don’t think anyone could get away with korean fashion. personally, i guess it only suits the tall and lean frames (just like typical koreans) =)

Jamaica: It’s pretty popular here too. I say the clothes look good but whenever I walk into a shop, I just can’t bring myself to try out. Maybe the rich color doesn’t suit me so well.

3. Rashid says

hi there,

from where i can buy those clothes on-line ?

thanx

Rashid: Did you try the link I’ve given at the end of the post?

hello there…i love the koreans(fashion,people,cpuntry..etc)
    ive got a tiiiny question..is there any website that i can order stuff from or shipping to UAE..??

Not sure…you have to enquire directly with the website. I believe those that state they provide international shipping might.

I have come across this website and they are selling korean and japanese fashion clothes. I tried to order and i was very happy with my order. You might want to try this. Just a suggestion tho.

They can ship even here in the USA

6. mikee says

whoaa!!! i really want all the korean fashion…they are somewhat simple and cute….i pattern my outfits on korean fashion…that is how i fave korean fashion…..

• Kxaydarova Feruza says