web stats

I didn’t wobble after downing two pints of Erdinger

Hooray Beer I didnt wobble after downing two pints of Erdinger

I surprised myself recently when I managed to down two pints of beer without passing out. In fact, I even managed to walk a long stretch in heels without wobbling. That’s really a feat because my usual standard is to knock out after just one pint. But I had Erdinger light, which is a pretty light beer and so I guess the two pints really won’t cause much drowsiness.

Hidden gem
Oh, this is our new chill out place at Punggol Promenade. It’s the Frienzie Bar & Bistro located at 10 Tebing Lane #01-02 Punggol, and it’s quite a gem because it serves good beer, good music, decent enough food, and allows us to gaze at scenic river and forest while dining in the open air. You probably won’t recognize that this is even a part of Singapore if you head here for the first time.

Beer Food I didnt wobble after downing two pints of Erdinger

Delightful promotion
Okay, the beer really got us hooked because the happy hour promotion is ONE-FOR-ONE at S$12! The first time we heard that, we were so delighted, and the whole time we were oohing and aahing while drinking with our eyes so wide open with glee. And it was great that my son loves this place too even though he didn’t fancy the food much. But we got him dinner at next door’s Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, which serves well…fried chicken meals.

pic I didnt wobble after downing two pints of Erdinger

Beer drinking outfit
Here’s my outfit of the day. There’s a bit of a story to the white top. I had it for months now because it was a mistaken purchase. Well, I had thought it had some designs when I spotted it at the online store but turned out, it’s just a plain, dull white tee. I was so disappointed I had chucked it aside and thought I would never wear it. But looking at it now, I think it makes a decent tee to drink beer after all and so I’m calling this my beer drinking outfit. (^-^)

So how many of you like to drink beer and do you have a favorite?

vivawoman1 I didnt wobble after downing two pints of Erdinger © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice
_______________________________________________________

About Sesame Chew

Blogger and founder of Viva Woman, Sesame is a skin care addict who is fond of using natural & organic beauty products. She also enjoys ogling at handmade jewelry & cute stationery.

_______________________________________________________

Comments

1. Lovely place! I was there last weekend at night, so didn’t manage to catch happy hour. The wings were huge, pretty ok value for money, foodwise :)

Casual chic outfit :)

• Sesame says:

Thanks Audries! Oh I saw the wings others ordered – huge! Food is decent but love the beer.

2. Looks like a nice place…where is this near?

• Sesame says:

Can’t describe the location well. If you’re familiar with Punggol, this is near a huge Chinese temple.

3. heather says:

I’m a beer lover! I love erdinger light too. Yeah the alcohol content for it is quite low that’s why. But drinking too much beer gives me beer belly :/

• Sesame says:

Ah yes! I like certain beer but they can continue to a belly…haha. So I try not to drink too much.

4. I only like light beer. I only drink lightly and infrequently, so I get fainted quite easily. For light beer, my maximum is 3 pints. Haha~

Like your beer drinking outfit. Though it’s simple, I think you’ve layered it quite well.
    Amanda last post is: 10 Lessons I’ve Learnt From My Personal Makeover

• Sesame says:

Wow 3 pints! I think I can go for 3 but I probably need to be carried home. LOL.

Thanks for your comments on my outfit. Like you, I’m loving the idea of experimenting with dressing.

• Looking at your photos, I really think that you like dressing under your age. And I LIKE it!
        Amanda last post is: 10 Lessons I’ve Learnt From My Personal Makeover

5. hehee… just had this thought: you managed two pints well but did u have to run to the loo to empty your bladder multiple times? hehee, coz that’s a lot of liquid you’ve downed (“,)
    Hazel last post is: Nail it – Garden Nails

6. I can’t walk in heels completely sober without wobbling. Maybe I should try drinking 2 pints, see if it helps. Great shoes btw.
    Agnes last post is: Behandeling van rosacea

7. ploinkypink says:

I like hoegaarden for light beer! i find erdinger a bit bitter for me :p

btw where did you get your shoes from? I had a similar pair from m)phosis which I worn to shreds and am now in desperate need of a replacement pair! I love wearing wedges… give me the height + more stability and comfort than normal heels!

• Sesame says:

Hoegaarden is great too…Erginger light is not as bitter as the dark one though but I guess it’s a matter of personal preference. :)

I think the shoes were from m)phosis! I bought it for awhile but don’t wear it very frequently.

8. understated elegance.. you look great sesame!! :)
    Lanie last post is: Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Symposium in Singapore (September 2012)