Handmade jewelry with Czech glass flowers

riverstone and bell flower necklace Handmade jewelry with Czech glass flowers

My first love story with Czech glass flowers started with this first piece of jewelry I bought from Riverstone and Bell Flower Necklace at Jewel Designs by Bina.  I love the antique bone finish and Bina was really nice to make me a pair of complimentary earrings also using Czech glass flowers to match the necklace.

Since then, I find myself particularly drawn to jewelry made with Czech glass flowers.   I think it’s the whole romantic and whimsical appeal that make designs using these little flowers really attractive to me.

silver song bird necklace Handmade jewelry with Czech glass flowers

While shopping on Etsy yesterday, I came across a few that were interesting. These were not made with oxidized sterling silver but rather silver or sterling silver. I particularly liked a couple of designs using just a single czech glass flower from Crazy 4 Jewels.

flower and fern pendant with wasabi flower necklace Handmade jewelry with Czech glass flowers

I’m not so fond of wearing pure silver designs but I would certainly wear the Silver Song Bird Necklace and the Flower and Fern Pendant with Wasabi Flower Necklace you see here because of the pretty Czech glass flowers used.  I’m not getting these though but I think they’re really beautiful!

What about you? Do you like such designs? Or are these too dainty for your liking?

vivawoman1 Handmade jewelry with Czech glass flowers © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

1. pf1123 says

I like the dove one.

pf: Yeah, I like how the blue Czech glass flower bring out the whole design.

2. pf1123 says

Oh no! Haha…I went to order a set of necklace and earrings straight after this.

Btw, Sesame…I think the Sea buckthorn oil really evens out my skin tone and helps lighten acne dark spots.

However, my sun spots are more obvious now. I think I see more spots surfacing. I think I don’t notice them previously because I thought they were from acne. What do you do now for your pigmentation?

pf: I suspect that the oil has lightened up the skin tone that’s why cos I told you about my eye area. I noticed that the area I dabbed on the oil is one shade lighter. Okay for me my pigmentation didn’t darken plus I’m using this new sunscreen which seems to help cos of the pearl powder and licorice. I will review this product this or next week. I plan to get one of their serums which is supposed to help with pigmentation. I will keep you posted. Maybe I send you an email when I have more time this week so that you can go read up if you’re interested.

3. jp says

Hey could i possibly get a link for the second necklace with the bird on it? i think its beautiful, but i cant find it on Etsy or anywhere else…thank you

4. jessica welton says

how do i buy the bird necklace with the blue flower??????????? i need it very soon…thank you for getting back to me as soon as possible. thank you :)

Check the link I provided near the entry. This entry is quite old so am not sure if the item is still available.

5. Dove says

Hey how can i get one of the dove necklaces with a blue flower on it? It isn’t on the link. please reply.