Have a luscious year ahead lovelies!

It was very interesting for me to read some of your comments in my post yesterday, especially about your beauty goals in 2010. Mine is actually really very simple and straightforward and that is – to look 10 years younger using natural products! *CHUCKLES* Okay, a part of me is laughing at my own goal but another part of me is rather serious about it. But of course, I have to be realistic and try to first of all, get rid of my bothersome acne and acne marks! Wish me luck, okay?

Well, my beauty goal aside, I hope 2010 will be a beautiful year for everyone and that you get an abundance of joy and laughter.

HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE!

© www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

1. Amanda says

Hope you have a great New Years Eve, and have fun ushering in 2010!

Good luck with your beauty goals for 2010! Keep up the good work =)

Happy New Year!

2. crystal says

happy new year, too.

i was wonderiing is the contest over because i tried to add more comments but the link says error! : ) thanks and good luck to you.

i just want to wish to be content w/ what i have. : )

It’s not closed…still about 3 hours to go. Not sure why…I didn’t find your comments in the spam queue either.

3. Ms. Blacklace says

Happy 2010! I would like to ask you something.. I ordered from whoopeekiddies, and I was informed that my package was posted out on the 14/12/2009. However, until now, I haven’t received it yet. Have you experienced this before? I know normally they post it out really fast and the package arrives really quickly too. Hmmm…..

Never experienced this before cos I only ordered a few times from them. Why don’t you write to them to check?

4. crystal says

thanks for the quick reply. you have good skin according to the pictures you posted up.

I was curious of what you reviewed here:

i have oily and fine hair as well, and I am Chinese (don’t know if it matters). But, I was wondering what kind of “peculiar condition” do you have because you stated that in the article. Also, do you recommend the conditioner or just the shampoo alone is good?

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you :

My hair is oily at the roots and limp plus it’s quite little. I don’t use conditioner at all cos it’ll make it even more limp.

5. crystal says

oh yah, i read the comment that you replied, what do you mean by “spam queue?” : ) thank you.

Oh, don’t be mistaken that your comment is spam but sometimes you could be using a rotating IP and that IP maybe used by those spammers so even legitimate comments get caught in the spam queue. Usually, I’ll check the comments just to uncheck any valid comments.

Happy New Year, Sesame!

I thought shea butter would be good help to reduce acne marks? :) Anyway all the best to a wonderful year ahead.

It does help but it’ll need some time. Problem is I keep having new ones popping up and so it’s still very annoying cos I keep having to nurse them. :(

Happy new year! May your new year bring you loads of joy and good luck. It was a pleasure discovering your blog this year!

8. A Burn, A Shiver says

happy new year to you! :D

regarding acne marks, i’ve found a FANTASTIC way to get rid of those nasty red marks. i believe it’s called the taping method. you put tape on your face after washing it, and you peel the tape off. it sounds ridiculous, i know, but i tried it and alot of my marks are gone.
    mind you, i’ve had these marks for over 3 years and have tried pretty much every product, DIY or store bought, even prescription, to get rid of these marks. i was about to get laser surgery but then i found this method. i gave it a try and BAM! this really works!
    i’ve only done it for a week, and my marks have faded and are significantly less noticeable. this hasn’t made me break out too much, but it might also be because i’ve been stressing so much lately over tests and college applications. :/
    but just a suggestion, because there are many reviews recommending it, and i recommend it too! :D

I’ve never heard of this before but actually come to think of it, I think it might work cos I find that whenever my skin flaks off on the acne spot, the spot heals faster! So it might be the same principle?

Do you use normal scotch tape or special tape?

9. Emm Vida says

Happy New Year! This is my first time to your site and noticed you saying one of your goals is to get rid of acne (especially with natural products). I just wanted to give you a bit of advice that’s been in my family for the past few generations. It sounds mad — when my own mother told me to use it I thought she was full of beans, but it worked SO well for me — but it is black strap molasses. A tablespoon or two of it a day (we mix it in milk, but you can mix it with just about anything or, if you’re brave, swallow it straight). It helps to cure the breakouts from the inside and helps to keep it from coming back. I just thought I’d mention this because it has really, really worked for me and for many other people I have mentioned it to.

Oh thanks for sharing the recipe! I don’t know what is black strap molasses but I’ll have a look and hope I can find it easily here. Thanks again! :)