Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

Products for the fairy tale beauties Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

I’m having so much fun re-reading some of the fairy tales and I decided that I should recommend some of my favorite beauty products to them. A number of these beauties really need all the help they can get, especially in the beauty department. So what products will I introduce, and why should they be using these products? Well, read on to find out my tongue-in-cheek version.

Lip balm for Sleeping Beaut Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

ChopSaver Original Lip Balm for Sleeping Beauty

Since the princess has fallen asleep for a 100 years, her lips would be quite dried up without proper care and in order for the prince to want to kiss her, she must maintain her lips well. So one of the good fairies will have to constantly apply this ChopSaver Original Lip Balm (click through to read my review) on the princess’s lips, to keep them soft and kissable.

Sleep balm for Princess T Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

Badger Sleep Balm for The Princess & The Pea

This is the poor princess who hardly slept a wink all night because the crafty future mother-in-law secretly placed a solitary pea underneath the twenty mattresses. I think she would have little problems sleeping had she used Badger Sleep Balm, which is a calming sleep enhancer. Just rub a little balm under nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points and with the soothing scent of lavender, she should fall asleep naturally. The problem though, is that she might not be deemed as a true princess when she wakes up!

IMG 0200 Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

Twirl Nostalgia Aromatherapy Balm for The Beauty & The Beast

The Beauty would definitely have felt better had she brought along this Twirl Nostalgia Aromatheraphy Balm to calm her nerves for the Beast was indeed fearful looking. And since she’s so kind, she would have shared some with the Beast who was always feeling sad and lonesome.

Sanitize The Frog Prince Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

Burt’s Bees Hand Sanitizer for the princess in The Frog Prince

Oh yikes! Just to get back a silly gold ball, the princess had to live up to her promise to let the frog eat from her golden plate and sleep in her silken bed. At the least, the princess should really sanitize her hands well after carrying the frog in her hand. So I recommend her to use Burt’s Bees Hand Sanitizer, which is  100% natural and can eliminate 99.9% of germs!

Sunscreen for Snow White Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

Marie Veroniqe Organics Face Screen Plus for Snow White

Why did the seven dwarfs have to put Snow White in a glass coffin up on the mountain? Didn’t they know the UV rays would be stronger up there? So in order for our princess to remain the fairest of all, let’s get a kind fairy to apply the Marie Veronique Organics Face Screen Plus on her skin every day. That way, she will remain fair and beautiful until the prince comes to save her.  I’ll even recommend her the Marie Veronique Organics Anti-Aging Oil Plus, which goes perfectly well with the sunscreen.  So fat chance there Wicked Queen – you’ll never get to be the fairest of them all!

Body butter for Cinderella Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties

Bliss Blood Orange+White Pepper Body Butter for Cinderella

Cinderella’s hands and feet must be quite rough from doing all the housework. To keep them soft and smooth, she should really use Bliss Blood Orange+White Pepper Body Butter. Her feet will thank her for this, especially when it comes to the fitting of the glass slipper. And because it is non-sticky and greasy, she won’t have to scrub the floor any harder since it won’t leave oily stains.

Share your favorite products with the fairy tale beauties

So now that I’ve shared my favorites, you might want to look into your stash too. What products will you recommend to the fairy tale beauties?

vivawoman1 Recommended products for the fairy tale beauties © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

Hehe, I got such a kick out of reading this. I’m afraid I can’t really think of anything for fairytale beauties other than breath spray for Sleeping Beauty who’s slept for 100 years and must have one heck of a kitten breath for the Prince :P

2. MsLips says

This is a cute post! I love the ChopSaver lip balm you recommended. Am planning to order it once the one I have now runs out. As for recommending products to the fairytale beauties, I would like to recommend Dr. Hauschka’s Moor Lavender Body Oil to the Princesss and the Pea. I apply it on my arms, hands, legs and feet every night and the soothing lavender smell helps me sleep better. It might even work for the Beauty (in the Beauty and the Beast) as it has a calming and feel good effect. Even though it’s in a glass bottle, I even bring it with me when I go on holidays. I bubble-wrap the bottle!

Glad you like the ChopSaver lip balm. I’ll say it’s probably the best I’ve come across so far. And the Dr Hauschka’s product sounds like a wonderful body oil that the beauties need! I should take a look too when my body lotions run out. ;)

3. Emily says

I bought the burts bee hand sanitizer on your recommendation and I really like it! Another use for it is to disinfect cuts and scrapes and such, since it contains witch hazel which is an anti-inflammatory :).

Glad you enjoyed using it. It’s my favorite and I have it all the time in my bag. Can’t leave home without it!

4. Miss Vinny says

ROFL! Stinky breath, wait the Prince turns into a racoon or a half-dead squirrel. :P The curse of the stinky breath! =D

Btw, looking for sunscreens again. Do you think this looks okay? Because Ciba’s sunscreen calculator is gone for good, so I don’t know how to calculate. http://www.iluvorganic.com/productdetail.asp?productid=424#

Hi Miss Vinny: Based on the ingredients, the active sun protection ingredient is Titanium Dioxide and that only shields 50% of the UVA rays. I’ll advise you to look for something containing zinc oxide.

• Miss Vinny says

Ah thanks, oh well. =P

I’ll probably try one of the Sunbrellas then. http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Sunbrellas-Family-Natural-Sunblock-SPF-45-4-oz-113-g/6275?at=0

Because the latest one I’m using is supposedly sweatproof but I worry it’s probably melting off! L’oreal UV Perfect SPF 30 PA+++

Jason’s got both titanium dioxide and zinc oxide if I’m not mistaken. I tried their SPF30 before…quite like it but it does leave a whitecast.

L’Oreal UV Perfect is a chemical suncreen if I remember correctly. If that is so, it’s suppose to work within your skin so doesn’t quite matter if it’s sweatproof. But you do need to reapply often if you’re out under the hot sun.

5. Rinka says

im loving these fairytale themed posts :D ive been interested in trying bliss’s products for a while, blood orange sounds tempting!

Glad you enjoy this series… :) I love the bliss product even though it is non-natural in terms of its ingredients. I can use this all over without separate hand or foot cream.

6. Raelynn says

sleeping beauty totally needs anti-aging and anti-oxidants to counter the effects of 100 years. lol.

7. elaine08 says

i love this post! very creative!
    i would definitely want to try burts bees hand sanitizer, and the chopsaver lip balm sound interesting i wonder if they are available here in the philippines, i have to check it out.. ;) who knows these products might make me a princess.. hahaha lol. ;)

Thank you! Burt’s Bees are widely available online if you can’t get it in The Philippines. As for Chopsaver, perhaps the online store ships to your country…you might want to check.

8. zzzmadison says

wonderful post.. all the princesses should have great hair! but i have no recommendations =P

I wanted to recommend Rapunzel a hair product but I figure out what I love, she doesn’t need. Afterall, she seems to have much stronger hair than me, considering she can let the witch and the prince climb on it. :lol:

The sleep balm sort of soothes your nerves and calms your mind. So very good when you’re having trouble sleeping. Especially good if you love lavender scent too.

This was so much fun to read! Very cute and creative.

I was thinking that Cinderella might need a good hand repair cream since her hands would be in pretty bad shape from all that cleaning. :)

Yes indeed! Her hands must be dry and chapped and something like L’Occitane’s Shea Butter hand cream might do her good. ;)

10. sally says

I’ve just come across you guys. My favourite product has to be I Conjure Candles Vixen Perfume Air oil that can either be worn as a perfume or put into an oil burner. Gywneth Paltrow, Kristen Stewart and Kate Moss are fans. It has a musky rose scent that makes you feel utterly sexy and as a green ethical company they use no chemicals or synthetic ingredients.

Here is their site. http://www.iconjurecandles.co,uk