Share: what’s your nail color for this X’mas?

Anna Sui Purple Blue 109 Nail Color Share: whats your nail color for this Xmas?

Am I having a blue X’mas or what? Yeah, but only on my nails! *wink* There is already so much red during this festive period and so I thought I’ve do with some interesting contrast via this navy blue Anna Sui nail color from my stash. Actually when I received this nail color in my goodie bag, it looked more like a purple blue to me. But now that I’ve applied on my nails, it’s looking more navy blue. Definitely a pretty color!

Lovely rose scented nail polish
Anyway, this is the first time I’m using Anna Sui nail color and I have to say I’m liking the rose scent much. It’s definitely better than the usual nail lacquer fume! But because it smells good, I have to stop myself from sniffing my nails too often as I’m not sure it’s a healthy idea. Maybe I should just keep this color on my toenails as sniffing them would be quite a challenging feat – challenging for me to bend over to sniff them and challenging for me to bring up my feet to smell them all the time!

Anna Sui Rose Scent Nail Colors Share: whats your nail color for this Xmas?

Anna Sui Holiday Collection nail polish colors
Besides this navy blue, you can also find holiday pink, sparkle gold, carnival orange and carnival clear in the Anna Sui Holiday Collection of nail colors. And they are retailing at S$24 each.

So ladies, are you wearing any nail colors this X’mas? And what is the color on your nails?

vivawoman1 Share: whats your nail color for this Xmas? © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

1. YM Chai says

Nice !! Blue is my favourite color !!!!! I haven’t thought of which color to apply yet! Definitely not red or green ! haha : )

I was bad too but improved with more practice. This one is very easy; if you apply thick enough, one layer is sufficient. I did two though cos easier to paint that way to avoid mistakes.

2. jt says

I would love to have blue but I painted my nails purple using O.P.I DS Royal. ;) Merry Christmas, Sasame!

Haha…I know what you mean. It took me a long while to paint the nails on my right hand properly.

I love everything Anna Sui because of the tea rose scent.

Hmmm…I haven’t decided on which color to wear and it’s already the night of the eve of Christmas Eve. Hmmmm…and still so many things to do. Painting my nails now would mean I’ll be stuck without being able to do much work tonight.

Excuse my ramblings…feeling a bit chatty.

Anyways, I have a whole lot of Prorance nail polishes, and might do a medley for my nails(different shades for every nail!) for Christmas Eve dinner with the extended family, and a more conventional color(all the same colors la ;) ) for my Christmas dinner with friends.

Will post up the photos if I manage to paint my nails on time…..

Merry Christmas to you, Sesame!

Oh a medley for your family dinner and convention for friends? Interesting…I thought it would be the other way round. :)

Look forward to your post about it. ;)

• says

‘cos with my family, it’s informal and at home celebration only. ;)

But I just did my Christmas nails, looking like a Christmas tree now. :D

Might just keep it for both events.

Posting soon…..

I am wearing puprle shade on ym nais from an Indian brand Elle18. I want to wear a due of CHanel pear collection. will I get lucky? lol

Black? I’ve never tried black. The closest is Lincoln Park After Dark and my hubby and kid didn’t like the color. :(

5. Yuki says

I was thinking of traditional reds but i ended up wearing Opi’s tease-y does it. I love the deep plum shade ^^

I saw the swatch…nice color. I’ve never tried any polish near that shade though. Something to consider next time. ;)

It is a very pretty color, Sesame…I loved blue nail paint for the first time…and yeah, it would be so good to have a nail paint smelling good otherwise my head hurts coz of the fumes….

The thing about the smell is that it’s too nice and I keep smelling it. Don’t think it’s that healthy. :p

7. Michelle says

Before I started reading the post I was so sure I’d use a shiny red color. But now I’m going with gold. It looks so gorgeous on my skin color!!! Maybe that blue your wearing or a deep purple for new year’s. Not sure yet :D

8. suzy says

lately, I’ve been loving dark colors…well I guess it’s the trend and before the trend I always had tons of nail polishes laying around..and yesterday I just bought to other blues..as if i dont have any..so to answer your question *late* blue has been my fav..right now am ‘sporting” pink and black(two fingers only) nail polish..forget the names and brand..