Cure Natural Aqua Gel to keep skin smooth

Cure Natural Aqua Gel to keep skin smooth

You got to give it to the Japanese for creating interesting products that make you want to buy them, even though you may not actually need them. Take Cure Natural Aqua Gel from Japan for example. It’s one of those products I can do without but after months of checking it out everytime I’m at Watsons, I finally caved it and bought a bottle. AtS$38, it’s not cheap but I wanted to know how well it works since a number of users were raving about this and it’s said that “one bottle is sold every 20 seconds in Japan”!

Anyway, I wasn’t planning to use this on my face but rather on my arms and neck. I’ve been very obsessed with them lately and want to improve their skin texture after so many years of neglect. Although I use some DIY recipes, I am quite short of time on some days and find commercial products more convenient for that reason.

Gets rid of dullness to help skin products penetrate better
Cure Natural Aqua Gel is said to work like an exfoliator but only better. It’s said to remove dead skin cells by reacting with protein from your skin to take away the extra amino acids (protein). And what’s different about the Cure Natural Aqua Gel is that it improves the texture of the skin without using harsh chemical ingredients like AHA. Besides getting rid of dullness, the product is said to allow your serums, lotions and moisturizers to penetrate more effectively into your skin.

Cure Natural Aqua Gel to keep skin smooth
Gentle formulation with 91% water
The product contains 91% water and hence, it’s gentle. I also like the idea that Cure helps to remove the dead skin and dirt to support the natural regeneration process of our skin. It’s pretty easy to use. All you need is to massage Cure Natural Aqua Gel onto clean, dry skin. The gel will become liquid and you need to massage till you get some white stuff forming on your skin. Those white stuff are supposed to be the dead skin cells. After which, just rinse off and continue with the regular skin care routine. The gel has a mild scent though, but it doesn’t bother me too much.

Made my skin soft and smooth
I’ve actually tried using this gel once on my face and it’s pretty gentle compared to the usual commercial exfoliating scrubs. So perhaps that’s why this gel is said to be good even for those with sensitive skin. Personally, I found my skin to be very soft and smooth after using the Cure Natural Aqua Gel. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way with other types of exfoliating products. But, while I like it, I won’t say I saw a tremendous difference to my skin texture. Oh, it doesn’t remove blackheads by the way, for those who want to know.

Great in removing dead cuticles
However, I found Cure Natural Aqua Gel useful to remove dead cuticles on the fingers and toes. If you have lots of those, this gel will effectively help to remove them. I found it really good prior to doing my pedicure. Definitely beats all the trouble of cuticle pushing!

Do not use this gel every day
Cure Natural Aqua Gel can be used up to twice or thrice a week. It should also be used within a year after opening. But at the rate I go with my neck and arms, I would have no problems finishing the bottle soon. Well, like I say, this is one of the products I want to try and fortunately, I like it. Anyone else with similar experience using this product?

vivawoman1 Cure Natural Aqua Gel to keep skin smooth © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

this is the most expensive skincare I have… it was out of curiosity that i bought this product… who wouldn’t be curious with this product after learning that it is sold every 20 seconds in Japan?!? But i have to say I’m happy using it… it does make my skin soft and smooth after using it… And the best part I don’t have any pimples now :) I’m using it thrice a week…

I suspect this product helps to reduce the acne marks. I am using another product of the likes which has similar effects and this is why I don’t use this on my face.

Thanks for your comments. I have changed your name in the comment box to Kaith instead of the SEO name you opt for.

I got this last year and still have not finished my bottle. I don’t really understand the hype though. It’s effective in removing cuticles, but for blackheads & surface skin cells, I rather opt for my other gel exfoliant. But I do use this when I have zits since the gel is gentle enough for me to exfoliate, and on my elbows & ankles.

For that price, get the new Ginvera marvel gel instead

I don’t like Ginvera very much so I’ve never considered looking at their stuff. But yeah, if it’s not for the face, why not opt for something cheaper.

3. ann says

I tried a sample of it before and didn’t really see much of a difference. Maybe I didn’t use enough, but I was not impressed. It was gentle enough though for my sensitive skin.

I won’t say there are any astounding effects but I do like it compared to the other exfoliating scrubs I’ve used before. Plus like you said, it’s gentle. Actually, I’m just a curious cat. Heh.

I’m not much a fan of Ginvera either, but the marvel gel is so much better than Bio-essence. BE’s packaging sucks, the product keeps peeking out from another opening. 3 times isn’t a coincidence! >.<

Though I don't ginseng tea, but I love the light smell in the marvel gel. You should try it!

Okay, will take a look at it. If the ingredients are more or less agreeable, I don’t mind trying. :)

5. Cass says

I have been eyeing this product as well. Do you have any idea can this be used around the eye area?

Nope, this is not suitable for the eye area because you’re supposed to massage off the dead cells. It’ll pull and stretch the delicate skin there due to the massaging. Also, the white stuff (supposed to be the dead cells) may get into your eyes.

6. Lucia says

I love that it is so Natural with 91% water! Dry and sensitive skins could have more and more advatages from the constant use of it!

7. Sparklewolfie says

this sounds like a pretty good product :) I like things that are gentle, even if there is not a huge, huge improvement you can see right away. Gentle exfoliators are hard to find!

Yes, that’s true. It’s important to exfoliate but at the same time, we don’t want to hurt our skin so gentle stuff are much preferred.

8. Swathy says

Hi everyone

I have been a regular reader of this blog. I have even started blogging inspired from Sesame. I welcome you all to have a look at my blog.

Please drop in your comments.

Hi Swathy:

Thanks for coming by regularly! So glad to know that the info here has inspired you to blog. I’ll be dropping by your blog to check soon. :)

My friend gave me some samples and I just finished one of the packets. This works real well for me since the drastic change of weather has made my skin drier. I believe this product only removes 0.01m of skin? I forgot what the brochure says. Definitely a better choice for sensitive and extremely dry skin.

I’ll have to try it on my cuticles! I never thought of that.

10. Raelynn says

i recently did a review of this exfoliating gel on cozycot, it’s a brand called UNT, product is the acerola brightening exfoliator. if u dont mind the clearly not natural ingredients, i felt that it is a very good non-granular exfoliator. i had clogged pores under my dark circles that didnt go away in spite of using Sothy’s grommage nor regular ganular scrubs. but this product did a great job at that. but the down side is that it tends to leave the skin squeaky clean after wash off. have to really moisturize after that.

UNT? Sounds familiar. Will run a google and probably will be able to find your review on cozycot.

You mentioned clogged pores under your dark circles…so you were able to use this even under your eyes?

11. N.M. says

Hah…you’ve made me curious about this. Ive been needing a type of exfoliating product for my skin…this would come in handy…oh well.

12. minsin says

This product is worth the every cent you paid. .. My skin looks more radiant and clear after started to use this product..

In term of $$, this product is equivalent to 3 tubes of Ginvera Marvel Gel and you just pay the price ~ 2 tubes of Ginvera Marvel Gel .

Comments: Worthy for value and skin

Ah it’s more cost effective? I guess if you use on your face, you don’t need a lot so it’ll last. The expiry used to be 6 months but now it’s a year so I think that’s reasonable.

13. fwy says

Blackheads & pimples? I rely on tea tree oil. Just rub a little on your face daily & you can see the effect. Don’t use too much as they may cause rashes on your skin instead.

I use tea tree oil too but it doesn’t help my pimples that much. It’s great for my other skin problems though.

14. zzzmadison says

i’m using Cure as well after reading fantastic reviews about it. very gentle yet effective in removing the dead skin cells and my face feels very smooth after application. hopefully it’ll get rid rid of blackheads too after some time.

doesn’t help in my pimples problem though..

I think we’ll still get pimples one way or the other – just need to determine why and hopefully can reduce the eruptions.

This is a good product! :) The history behind it is interesting too; will write about it soon.

I particularly like it for the pits and rough places like elbows and knee caps.

16. grace says

Been using it in replace of harsh granular exfoliator. As you said, while it helps to exfoliate and remove dead skin, not sure that my skin texture is improved. Yup the blackheads unfortunately is too stubborn to get rid of, as usual. I think same applies to other exfoliator too, never think the usage of exfoliator will improve your skin texture.

Been a fan of the Marvel gel too. I wouldnt say it will remove the blackhead, but its easier for you to squeeze the dirts out after using marvel gel.

17. Angie says

i love this. it costs S$38, quite expensive but i really think it works to get rid of dead skin! its so easy to use and the ingredients are simple. Also, its very easy to wash off since the ingredients are made of water mainly. no residue left. :)

Actually it’s quite a big bottle and if you just use it on the face, it’ll last quite a long while so $38 seen in that sense is reasonable?

18. pf1123 says

this product does not seem to be on the shelves of drugstores in tokyo anymore. New products seem to come and go fast.

No more? Amazing these Japanese are full of new inventions. I wonder what’s the big hot item there now that’s flying out of the shelves.

19. Suz says

SANTA wont give me that much! I am sure he is poor to even get me anything :(….where can I find the gel to buy? I looked on ebay but they don’t have it.

20. pf1123 says

Didn’t see any big promotion for particular items.

Perhaps the “in” thing is cream foundation for the winter now.

I also see some wrinkle lip essence, but they don’t interest me.

21. oceanicblue says

I use UNT Bright Exfoliant too. I think it’s an affordable brand that does the job using effective chemicals that work very well for sensitive skins. Although I heart natural ingredients, I do not mind using proven science that delivers what it claims to.

Nice to hear that Cure works. I am very fascinated with the way gels like Cure and Ginvera works. I think they call it enzymatic peel. Personally, I have only tried the Ginvera-Nuteen Acne Away Gel that contains Tanaka. And I must say, I love it as well. Intend to try Ginvera Marvel Gel soon, cos it seems that Marvel Gel works as well for a fraction of the price.

23. Suz says

yay I FOUND a website which sells it…I will definitely be getting it this week…all thanks to your review!!

If you’re based outside Singapore and it’s not available in your country, then you have to purchase it online via ebay.

24. Suz says

YAY I ORDERED MY CURE NATURAL AQUA GEL!! HOPEFULLY I WILL GET IT IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS OR EARLIER..IT WAS A JAPANESE WEBSITE…IF ANYONE NEEDS IT’S HERE….

$34 BUCKS ONLY!!! NO SHIPPING FEE!!

SEEMS THEY SHIP TO THE US AND UK ONLY THOUGH!!!

25. ariel says

ahh i wanna try this stuff SO BAD but cant find it anywhere ><

could you tell me where i could buy this?
    i live in the US

26. mandi says

hey can you guys let me know if you if you were successful in buying it from that website? I really want it but im afraid to buy it online :S

27. bubbleegirl says

Is this product good for acne? I have horrible teenage skin >.<..and I really wanna try some sort of exfoliator that doesn't irritate my face, fades acne marks and helps prevent acne. Thanks!

28. Hannah says

Hey, I’ve been looking on a ton of websites for this product and can’t seem to find a UK based website that sells it. Do you know of anywhere or any website I could purchase it?
    Thanks xx.

I don’t think anyone sells it in US. You can only get it via some of the Japanese online stores but I’m not sure which is the best.