Put some spring in your fashion with a bright color

spring fashion coordinates Put some spring in your fashion with a bright color

We don’t get spring here. No birds and blooms. Nah. But that doesn’t mean you can’t breathe some spring into your wardrobe. This season is all about fresh hues and bright colors! And even if you’re not fans of spring colors, you can add a bright spot to your ensemble with an accessory of citrus, yellow, teal, green or any cool sorbet shade. Or dump your dark nail polishes for some candy colors!

yellow jacket 210x300 Put some spring in your fashion with a bright color I usually avoid bright colors but I realized that I get a lot of compliments when I do attempt them. Like this mustard yellow jacket: it’s THE brightest colored clothing I have now. I used to avoid yellow at all cost, thinking of the color as yellow, yellow, dirty fellow. But turned out, the jacket was quite a stunner as I had a number of ladies coming up to me, asking and wanting to buy the same.

So get a bit more adventurous. Try a bright color you haven’t worn one. I mean, you can always bring someone along to give you advice. And if all else fails, citrus nail polishes shouldn’t!

Top picture curated from Shopbop.

vivawoman1 Put some spring in your fashion with a bright color © www.vivawoman.net copyright notice

Comments

I love bright colors. It doesn’t matter if there is a spring or not. Bring colors add more life and energy to our life. Especially in winter when the weather is dull and cold bringht colors is our hope for summer.
    Jessica Miller last post is: Breast Enlargement Pills – Do They Really Work?

Yellow is great – joy, sunshine and waiting for loved oneds to come home. You might not want to wear it in Egypt though as there it is synonymous with death and mourning!
    Jen last post is: Meladerm Reviews- Keep Up To Date With Your Skincare

• Sesame says

Haha…good thing I’m not of Egypt. But on another note, it’s so sad that they choose something so bright to mourn.

Hi Sesame,

I really love the dress. I am sure it will go very well with the black bag in your photo. :)

Christine
    Christine last post is: Will Facial Toner Work For You?

Spring is one of my favorite time of the year, this is where I get to use my bright colors for my clothing, bags, and accessories. ‘Cause for me, bright is fun especially when the sun is so high. Love that you’ve tried this style, and I also love the mustard yellow jacket! Suits very well on you! :)
    Tina last post is: Are You Frustrated With Top Skin Cleansing Products Not Working?

• Sesame says

Oh yeah, the association of spring with fun! I wish we have seasons here so that we can enjoy the transition. And thanks for your compliments! :)

I think everyone should want the change and spring provides us that opportunity. So take the benefits of this spring and rock in this season.
    MakeupbyMerry last post is: Packing for a Beauty and Creative Photoshoot